Hey folks my friends at TekSource Corporate Learning (www.teksource.ca) in Toronto have told me that they have just received nine (9) more vouchers for the 70-659 exam (TS: Microsoft Windows Server 2008: Server Virtualization). Knowing that so many of you were disappointed when Ruth (Technology Advisor, Microsoft Canada) announced that she was out of them, I thought I would take this opportunity to offer them up to you.
Now, there are some pre-conditions:
- First priority is going to go to members of the IT Pro Toronto Virtual Study Group (or any other affiliated study group from across the country). They have done the work, and many were under the impression that we had promised them vouchers.
- Second priority will go to people who have attended any session that I have led or participated in. That means a user group event, IT Pro Boot Camp, Tae Kwon Do class, Summit, anything… as long as I was there and recognized as a presenter or proctor.
- Third priority goes to Canadian IT Pros. I know I support the community worldwide, but my first priority for this program has to go to Canada. They are not geo-locked, but I will be checking! 🙂
- You have to schedule and take the exam before May 31, 2012.
So with that being said, if you want a voucher I need for you to do two things:
- Comment on this blog article to the effect of ‘I want a voucher! I want to get certified!’
- If you are a member of one of the study groups, send me an e-mail letting me know which one, who the leader is, and when it ended (or is scheduled to end). That will of course put you to the front of the line.
- If you are not a member of one of the study groups let me know which session you attended.
- If you did not attend one of my sessions let me know where in Canada you live… and work or study!
- Check your e-mail! If you don’t get an e-mail then I am sorry, you didn’t get it.
That’s it folks. I will ask one more thing though… Commit to writing the exam before May 31. If for any reason you cannot I do not want to see any of these vouchers (value: $150 US Dollars!) wasted. Also please let me know how you did! I am always very interested in the success of my students and readers!
Good luck… both with the contest and the exam!
Leave a Reply