In the past I have had a few contests that have had pretty good response – I have given away some decent prizes, and I know a lot of people have really enjoyed it.
Now, in honour of this blog’s 100,000th hit (Achieved October 30!) I am launching a new contest in conjunction with the Microsoft Office team… it’s so big, I have to create a new e-mail account to regulate the traffic!
I have spoken about Office 365 before, and have been a faithful user since it launched (and BPOS before that). I have shown it to hundred if not thousands of people, and it is not a tough sell to show them that it is simply the best productivity solution available, combining the power of Microsoft Office Pro Plus with the cloud-based Exchange Server, SharePoint Server, and Lync, all for a low monthly fee which means no upfront costs and no ongoing support costs!
Office 365 ProPlus is the new Office delivered fast to all your Windows devices – including Windows RT! Office 365 ProPlus includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and Lync. You will be able to preview Office 365 ProPlus applications and manage up to 25 users with a preview account… at no cost, for up to 30 days.
When your preview is up you can either discontinue using it or, if you liked it, convert your preview subscription to a full subscription quite easily!
Office 365 Pro Plus has some great features, including:
- Fast streaming installation on up to 5 computers per user
- Runs side-by-side with your existing Office programs
- Integrates with in-house email and collaboration solutions
- Your settings stay with you when you move to a different computer
- Flexible deployment – use the cloud or your own infrastructure
Register for the Guided Evaluation
Register to access technical product resources—such as forums, solution accelerators, whitepapers, and webcasts—at the Office 365 ProPlus Preview Resource Page.
- Review Office 365 ProPlus Preview system requirements
- Register for evaluation
- Sign up for an Office 365 ProPlus Preview account and install evaluation software for a limited-time trial
- Provision up to 25 evaluators within your organization using the Office 365 ProPlus administration interface
- Direct your evaluators to log in to their new Office 365 ProPlus Preview accounts
- Receive three (3) emails with resources to guide you and notification of the next release
- Use blogs and forums to share tips
Now here’s the contest:
- Click on this link and download the bits!
- Wait for the confirmation e-mail that you will receive when the download is complete.
- Forward that confirmation e-mail to Office365@garvis.ca .
- Install it and use it!!! That’s it… you are entered to win one of two great prize packages from Microsoft and Jabra!
A Microsoft XBox Kinect bundle, including a Kinect device plus THREE hot XBox Kinect games!
A Jabra SPEAK 410 Lync / speakerphone / speaker!
**Odds of winning depend on the number of entries. The only restriction to winners is that they cannot be full time employees of SWMI Consulting Group (sorry Theresa!).