For all Americans who say they will move to Canada if one or the other jackass wins the election:
1) The War of 1812 we kicked your asses.
2) You had better be prepared to know and understand our geography.
3) Learn Metric.
4) it is important for the gorgeous women to understand that in Canada middle-aged fat guys who are not wealthy are considered absolutely hot so if you want to fit in you had better come after us with both nipples blazing.
5) It is important for the wealthy men to understand that in Canada we believe in helping others so you will be required to support the middle aged fat guys throughout their relationships with he hot young ladies.
6) Colour is spelled with a U. So is Favour, Flavour, and Endeavour. Get used to it, we are right and you are wrong.
7) Any positive references to Honey Booboo and anyone similar will be cause for immediate expulsion with no appeals process.
8) Leave your guns behind… Unless you want to hunt, then bring a single shot gun; in Canada we don’t need seventy assault rifles and handguns to hunt an unarmed deer.
9) Hockey is better than football, and by the way some of us call soccer football, and if you don’t like it then stay home.
10) You are either allowed to complain about the heat in he summer or the cold in the winter; never both.
11) All of the American hockey teams that have won Stanley Cups in the last 23 years have been replete with Canadians (replete means there were lots of them). So stop trying to brag that the US has won them.
12) It is not only suggested, rather it is obligatory to have friends on both sides of the political spectrum, and it is a requirement to treat them all with respect … Even when you disagree with them.
13) Our comedians are funnier than yours, and we are accepting of most everyone… Except rude people, so don’t be rude!
14) We are just as patriotic as you are… We just don’t think it necessary to choke everyone on it. On that note, we are generally not in-your-face like you are… So stop that.
15) Our beer is better than yours. Always.
16) If you are a huge fan of a particular American micro-brew that you think might be better than Canadian beer, please refer to Rule 15.
17) Yes our taxes are higher. It is the cost we pay for people not dying because they can’t afford health care.
18) You will hear most Canadians complain about our healthcare and roads and politics and schools and and and… Before you chime in please remember: We didn’t elect anyone so objectionable that people are moving out of the country. So shaddap!
19) We are pretty open minded here… Leave your pre-conceived notions and bible-thumping behind.
20) We like Cuba and Cubans… Maybe better than we like America and Americans. Live with it… They are nice people and you shouldn’t ostracize an entire country for 50 years because they prevented you from invading them.
There’s more to it, but this is a good start. Memorize this and follow the rules and you will get along just fine.