After receiving notification on my iPhone this morning that there was a problem with one of my Outlook.com accounts I went onto my computer to try it out. It did not work there either, so I did some investigating. It looks like this system is suffering a major outage today. I am not sure if this is strictly the e-mail, or if other services relying on the extremely popular Microsoft Account (formerly Microsoft Passport, Live ID) are out as well. One this is for sure… there are a lot of unhappy users on-line this morning who are not receiving their e-mail. More to come!
If you value or enjoy this blog please feel free to donate. I receive no compensation for it and do not sell my endorsements.
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Active Directory Article Australia black belt Business Canada Canadian Certification certifications; Microsoft Learning Certs Cloud computing DVD Facebook FitBit GrandMaster HP EliteBook Hyper-V Hyper-V 2012 IP address ISCSI IT Japan Japanese cuisine Martial arts Microsoft Microsoft Certified Professional Microsoft Deployment Toolkit Microsoft Press Microsoft Servers Microsoft Store Microsoft Surface Microsoft Windows Montreal Oakville Ontario Operating system Orlando Florida Personal computer Politics PowerShell Private Cloud Quebec Servers Skype Small business Surface System Center 2012 Taekwondo TechEd Tokyo Toronto Twitter United States USB USB flash drive Vancouver VHD Virtualization Virtual machine VMware VMware vSphere Windows Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows InTune Windows PowerShell Windows Server Windows Server 2003 Windows Server 2008 Windows Server 2008 R2 Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2012 R2 Windows Small Business Server Windows To Go Windows Vista Xbox
- A Big, HUGE Microsoft Security FAIL. garvis.ca/2017/03/23/a-b… https://t.co/qQNkmd5tyK 1 day ago
- 107 Days: A Microsoft Security Nightmare garvis.ca/2017/03/23/107… https://t.co/uuiYbEP12e 1 day ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_CA for 3/19/2017: 2,355 steps and 0.9 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/22574L 3 days ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_CA for 3/10/2017: 4,214 steps and 1.7 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/22574L 1 week ago
- My fitbit #Fitstats_en_CA for 3/08/2017: 3,985 steps and 1.6 miles traveled. fitbit.com/user/22574L 2 weeks ago
Categories in the Cloud
Article Blog Certification Exams Certifications Certs Community Deployment HP Hyper-V IT Pro Japan MCT Microsoft Microsoft Canada Microsoft Learning MIcrosoft Surface Microsoft Virtualization PowerShell Server System Center Taekwondo Travel Uncategorized Virtualization VMware Windows 7 Windows 8 Windows Server Windows Server 2012 Windows Server 2012 R2